- I wish I could let my light within shine
- I cheated on my boyfriend of 6 years in
- I hate you when you’re drunk.
- Your Feet Smell
- I HATE FDPs because I Have zero (0) money!
- Please see me – Jack*
- I with more people knew how creepy and sketchy you R. If they knew you’re a pervert you’d get kicked off!
- I like being the little spoon. From: Dude.
- Sometimes I eat salad just to have the dressing.
- I’m not voting.
- I’m afraid I’ll never find “HOME” again like I had as a child. But…I’ll keep looking!
- Yeah Bobby, I ate your pizza! It was so good. And What!?! J
- I know that someone made up a big LIE for this box. I know the name.
- Last year…I left my bear at a hotel in
. I drove 100 miles to pick him up. Ps – I’m a guy. Ohio
- I have to confess, I had sex with 7% of the girls on the ship…
- I was raped in
. South Africa
- I lied! Actually, I think it is mess up that you hang out with us. Something is very wrong here. I know it…and other agree. Wake up and act your age, weirdo!
- Anytime someone knocks on my cabin door I want it to be you coming over to watch a movie and cuddle.
- I’m going to switch places with my twin in
- I like shoes.
- I have never been so judgmental in my life. I judge all the bros and slutty/drink girls on the boat.
- As much as I love being around fellow SASers, if I didn’t have my cabin to retreat to they’d drive me completely bonkers.
- I convinced him he gave it to me. He has never forgiven himself. But I had it before we even met.
- I once got caught stealing at a store.
- Sometimes I blow my nose in the shower.
- I’m worried I’m only my job.
- I once couldn’t make it to the bathroom so I threw up in the janitor’s bucked that she uses to mop the floor!
- I have no more money to do even minor adventures in the next ports – I’m completely broke and hate asking my parents for any more money.
- Please see me – Jack*
- I wanted to break up with you for a year but waited until now because I couldn’t face you afterwards.
- I drove a rickshaw around in Chennai.
- Any aspirations I had for romance on the ship stayed behind in
- Dear Schoppa, We’re not all drunk college kids ditching your class. Some of us are just confused. Slow down. Don’t give up on us. Love Global Studies “B”
- I wear big underwear during exams, can’t have a wedge to pull during multiple choice!
- The crew on the ship makes me feel really uncomfortable because I know that given any other circumstance, I’d be one of them.
*These are comments written directly onto the cards. Jack is our executive dean.